Hope the crowd is better this Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by skitch, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I already said that i can't go to every game because i have to work a lot of sundays. Can't read? If you could read i have been complaining about the overall attitude of fans as exhibited. People who think that anything less than 13-3 is not worth bothering with.

If you are booing a 3-3 team then you are one of them.

This area was ecstatic to have a team because Nashville was never considered before. It was Memphis that that was in the running for an expansion team for 1996 and lost out to Jacksonville and Carolina. It was Memphis who was always rumored to be a place some franchise might move to. But they came to Nashville and they won right away and everybody was ecstatic but now i just hear a lot of whining.

People who were at recent games said there were empty seats brain stem. Fans who have been at recent games said the crowd was placid. Take it up with them.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo your post sucks!

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Alex said that! He was at the game brain stem.

Oh by the way UT sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Booooooooooooooooooooo UT!

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

http://ads.digitalpoint.com/go.php?id=3795

What point are you trying to make here RollTide?

I do stand by that the Colts game looked more empty both in the lower and upper level compared to the Texans game. Can't really tell in the club level cause lots of people just hang out inside and it always looks empty to me.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I yelled some scorn at 10 guys that I thought quite against the cows

you stayed home and watched on the moving picture tube there bammer-boi

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I don't give a crapola as to what your excuse is for not attending home games. I don't care if your cat had a hair ball and you couldn't go to the game because you wanted to be at home for the clean up. I don't care if you can't afford to pay the insane price to attend a game and buy a coke. It really bothers me (NOT) that you don't attend the most of the games. But for you to start critizing the fans that actually do attend the games is just boofus of you. Get off it already. When you attend the games in person, then you can blast your fellow fans, but get off your computer driven beech session.

The fans who attend the games react to the game itself. If the team plays like crap, you're not going to get a lot of cheers and most likely, you're going to hear some boooos. No we don't have the excitement that we had when the team first arrived, but it's up to the team to get that back. When they start playing (consistently) like a good team, the fans will come around. When they lay big eggs like they did against the Texans, it takes a toll on the fans and we don't recover very quickly.

Out...

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Stupid post. First of all i have been very clear that my criticism of the fans is in general and not just those at the games. Read the f88king posts! 2nd fans who have been to the games have said it looks like there is less enthusiasm and more empty seats. Take it up with them.

"The fans who attend the games react to the game itself." Really? We just had a poster who said he booed the team BEFORE the game.

Clueless!

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i watched last weeks game (cincy vs seattle) and Cincy's overly-aggressive D is susceptible to false starts from a loud stadium.

seattle's 12th man is arguably one of the best in the league's so it coulda been just that, but regardless be loud.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Get off your High Elephant! Not going to waste any more time with you on this. Go to the games and then you can beech.

GO LSU!

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't really get going to the game to boo. If I'm that disenchanted with the team, I could find more positive things to do with my time and money.

...but that is my attitude. I've never been a fan that has felt like any player or team owes me anything. They produce a product and as a consumer, I either take it or leave it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I can tell you aren't a season ticket holder. If I was just buying a ticket to go to one game and they sucked then it would be easy to stop going. But when you have invested a lot of money over the yrs in season tickets, parking etc then it is a little harder to do.
    yes you can sell your tickets but right now you won't get what you paid for them.

I have no problem booing the team or a player when they suck or just give up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar