Hope someone else is watching Lebron choke again

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Deuce Wayne, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Dumb fouls?

Like Harden getting shoulder checked repeatedly until they called a foul on him??

How about how Miami can bump, slam, slap, etc with no fouls ever called? Lebron raped Durant last shot of the game? Nothing. Durant stands up straight same spot with Lebron? Foul.

Look...

As a Laker fan it took me a while to admit the game was fixed. I argued with Sacremento Kings fans then. I shouldn't have.

Well OKC is this year's Sacremento Kings- and it's BLATANTLY obvious what's going on.

Unfortunately, the NBA's fans consist of bandwagon Lebron lovers or people that catch the highlights on ESPN. So the majority of them wont see it.

In the 3rd quarter when Miami stopped going to the rim, and OKC started to dominate?

Miami was awarded 14 free throws.

Think about that.

In the 3rd quarter when OKC usually makes their run- Durant had to sit down with 4 fouls. How many did Lebron have? Oh right, he never fouls.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The Harden foul was stupid. Even though he was going across Lebron's body, they were letting them play. Then Harden decided to flop and they had to make the call.

3. Deuce Wayne

Flop?

He was getting shoulder checked over and over... lol

Lebron was initiating all the contact (as usual) and somehow is awarded the foul.

They knew he'd miss the shot. That's NBA ref logic. Lebron will miss because we're under 1 minute.... call a foul, quick!

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

That call goes on the defense 99% of the time regardless of the characters.

It was a dumb play. That is why Brooks was losing his ish telling Harden to back off. You foul in the backcourt and extend the game, or you back off and try to get a stop. It was a low percentage play trying to go for the steal. The Thunder would have been better off if they would have called it the first time Harden reached.

The bottom line is that Lebron could put up 40/15/15, deliver a baby on the sidelines, and do the heimlich on a guy in the from row that swallowed his pretzel.... and people would try to discredit it. I really don't like the guy (though I'm amused by people's reaction to his successes), but this is ridiculous...

5. Deuce Wayne

Really? That call is how Durant picked up his first foul of the game. And he barely put his shoulder down... Lebron did it over and over til he got the whistle.
    Truth is- that call usually goes against the offensive player unless it's Lebron.

Same goes for goal-tending blocks he does, travelling, etc.

For what you said about people discrediting Lebron- He could literally sit out the season and people would say it was the greatest sit out of any athlete's career.

Goes both ways- but the Miami nutswingers by far outweigh the critics. Which is why the NBA can get away with what they've been doing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wish there were no refs in the NBA, those guys are ruining the league. Stern needs to leave also.

Owell, this is why the NFL is 1,000,000,000,000,000 times better even with Goodell and his NBA-like rules.

7. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

I don't like Stern at all. We all know he put a fix on the draft lottery so that New Orleans, a team that just so happens to be in financial/ownership trouble, gets the 1st pick in the lottery. He needs to go.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Seems like hes been commisioner forever. Hes no FDR, time to change things up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah...he has been there since I was a kid, which is a pretty real long time.

10. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

If the Heat win game 4, it's over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar