Hey Roger, F you man

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 8, 2013.

?
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. No

16 vote(s)
    88.9%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The best way to deal with this is to completely ignore the rules and continuously do these celebrations even if it means getting flagged.

Do it every play and see how Goodell likes 6 hour long games due to all the penalties.

• High Five High Five x 6
  4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I never could stand that Stupid azz squatting thing that Mathews did anyways. Looks like he's trying to pinch a loaf on the field. Sicko.

5. JCBRAVE

That move is great, I love seeing him do that.

He's the Predator

[​IMG]

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yes and no.

Some rule changes are good and some not. It is understandable in this online era that people are more aware of concussions and the long term effects. Some things have to change for player safety although it may not be as good for the "game" I don't see much way around it.... well some of it.

And I like him cleaning up the league so to speak, even if he is arbitrary in penalties. I do think that their needs to be a review board or something to fix his unilateral authority.

Probably my biggest complaint is the London game. I think trying to make the game more popular internationally is a good thing, but I don't like the 1 or 2 game in London way of doing it. Don't think it is fair to the teams.

7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Two issues.

1) Teams won't intentionally keep making it easier for the other team by racking up retardedass penalties.

2) He will fine the players for these .."violations". Which if he does it with enough frequency, I hope they strike. Goodell needs to know his place, no players, no game.

9. JCBRAVE

Good things he's done: NFL Personal Conduct Policy, Ban horse collar tackles, did away with the tuck rule, changed OT rules, CBA, and got a nice TV deal, and thats about it. So 6 things he's done right.

Bad things he's done: moved kickoffs up to the 35, totally wiped out celebrations, moved the ref out of the box, forcing skill players to wear thigh pads, bounty gate (that was a joke, every team did that stuff), replacement refs. Also how he's the judge and jury on suspensions isn't right.

Then theres the other stuff Im on the fence about like international play, and the Pro Bowl.

Plus most of the leagues players hate the guy
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/e...ers-disapprove-of-roger-goodell-in-media-poll

10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't think most of the league players fearing/hating the commish is a bad thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar