Henry Named AFC OPotM for Dec

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

he ain't breaking 2000 yards...lol

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Probably not but if he replicates anything like his last 4 games over 16 games hes gonna be close

And you dont even watch games so stfu

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Still no better...lol....btw, I watched the last game....pitiful dline play....pitiful

4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

I think even more than just keeping his legs moving . Most important was not trying to hit a homerun and if you take what the run is giving you , homeruns will come. It will have him picking up the first 4 yards much more intensely as opposed to trying to figure how he’s gonna get the long run . It was great to see because he is in fact a freak of nature and extremely durable (knock on wood). Always liked this guy , great attitude.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Henry just now realized 247lbs at 17MPH beats paper and scissor. Hes never been the smart guy in the room, but thats just simple science.

Eddie thankfully understands what inertia is and explained it to him. He should be a serious force moving forwards.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

2000 yds is 125 per game
    Don't see it happening but you never know, he needs more carries and a few 175 games but it's certainly possible

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He's a UFA in 2020. I think he'll want to continue beasting early in the '19 season.

In one month, he went from a guy JRob was willing to trade to a guy the Titans might have to franchise in '20.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Some people react better from hearing it from someone who has been there and done that over their "boss"

Hopefully Henry goes off next year.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

4 wins vs Colts in the last 10 years?
    Won't feel like our house until we at least play better vs divisional teams

10. kenny

kenny Starter

I know I am a lonely guy when it comes to being realistic about Henry. He had a GREAT December. However, the several games before that he was awful... Just like nearly every season before. I am excited that he finally got it going this yr. I just do not know if I realistically buy he is going to continue it.

I know I will catch hate & BS ratings for this post & that is fine... I just want to see him do it consistently through the season & not just late.

If we are going to keep running "Exotic Smash Mouth" 2.0 as the offense we need an Elite RB. If Henry can be that RB I am ALL FOR IT... I just have not seen enough to believe it throughout the season. The Jags did not try to tackle him in that amazing game he posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar