Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I want Mike Zimmer badly. I think the man has paid his dues and seen everything there is to see in the NFL. As bad as our offense was had our defense been "elite" instead of very good, we could've won some of those close games. Don't get me wrong, our D was clearly better than our O but on drives like the one where the Cows came back on us with like 2 mins left might not happen with a dude like Zimmer running the D. With 20 years in the NFL I bet he's got tons of connections and would have no problems finding qualified guys who want to coach for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I don't think Frankin is a candidate or you would have already heard about it.

3. KyTitansFan

Wester said he would interview a "handful" of candidates which is around 5. I would say our head coach will be out of the names rumored so far.

Zimmer
    Whisenhunt
    Gruden
    Quinn
    Bevell
    Bisaccia

4. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Haha I thought something was wrong too, but I just figured maybe they gave up a bunch of garbage yards when they put up points in someone of their games this year

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Gruden is up 1st. Interviews tomorrow.

Still nothing on Bevell, Quinn, Roman or Bisaccia.

I'd have a hard time following us next year with Caldwell as coach. I'm as big of a Titans fan as they come but he is a GOD AWFUL coach

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Wyatt thinks Quinn is the front runner and I think we won't have a coach until SEA is bounced and we have a chance to interview him. Ruston is very high on him.

7. KyTitansFan

If Seattle goes to the Super Bowl, they will have to wait until Feb to interview Quinn and Bevell. Would put them way behind on getting ready for next year, draft, free agency, etc.

8. titansfan80

titansfan80 Starter

Will we hear anything about James Franklin? Im interested in him being a HC, he'll at least seem way more alive than Munchak. I haven't heard anything bad about Franklin yet, which is why im still interested in him

9. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Food for thought.. If we get someone like Bevelle we could make Williams DC which would really help fill that role with a quality DC. Where as if we got Zimmer I think we would OC that would grade out lower than Williams would at DC. So our team as a whole might be worse off that way.

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yea I have a weird feeling that Ruston is holding out for a SEA guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar