Haynesworth will skip mandatory minicamp, wants trade.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

But yet he was a probowl Dt here.

2. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

what a mess this is for Wash and no good end in sight other than a trade. I suspect they'd take a box of donuts and a bus ticket for him right now.

He was complaining about playing with the 2nd and 3rd teams but he didn't show anything this weekend; one would think he could dominate if he really applied himself against those guys. Didn't happen and he wasn't often double teamed either.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FA was all smiles when the Skins put the beatdown on some team 40 something too not much in week 1.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hate to even mention him coming back to the Titans, but I'm putting it out there that he wouldn't start here either. Tony Brown has much better everything (minus size) than Haynesworth, and Jason Jones is suppose to make us all forget about Albert.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I think the Redskins would trade him in a second if any team in the league was offering anything at all for him.

It's pretty telling that he hasn't been traded yet. To me, that indicates that there isn't a single team in the league who wants him.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Looks like the Redskins struck out with Big Al. First they over paid him, then they paid him again LOL, and finally he's acting retarded with them. They can't move him for anything. They must be pissed!

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

You must have missed his first 5 years or so of Albert here then. Because before that one magical season the only thing he was known for was stomping on someone's face, and getting hurt constantly. One stellar season, and one good one before that.

If a team signs him, they'd better keep stringing him along with 1-year contracts, or else you'll never get him to try. He is a lazy, money-hungry B@$tard .

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I would not take him back if Washington GAVE us Haynesworth and a 4th round pick at this point.

All this guy is now is a cancer and I do not want his feeling of self-entitlement leaking onto this young defense we now have. In no way is this guy anywhere near what he was when he was last here.

9. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

What is it with tennessee fans? ARe you guys serious with this nonsense?

albert haynesworth playing on one leg is far better than any dline man on the tennessee squad. Please dont sell me that bool chit that some second rate line man like brown or jason are half way as good as he is. If they were, then our former "pro bowl" dbacks would have looked a smidge better than some high school reject team vying for water boy role.

I like my team as much as the next guy but could we have some reality insteand of this fanciful and rather childish wishful thinking?::sad2:

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Oh, you're talking about the 2007 version of Haynesworth that knows he's going to get a huge payout. I agree completely. I thought you meant the real Albert who dodges every second of work there for a second.

While we're at it, I'll take the 2007 Tomlinson, Jason Taylor, Lorenzo Neal, Marvin Harrison, Willie Parker, Fred Taylor, and Derek Anderson too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar