Guido & Vinnie giving Jags 8.5 pts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 20, 2011.

?
  1. I'll take the Jags and the 8.5 pts

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. I'll take the Titans w/Hass and give up the 8.5

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. I'll take the Titans w/Locker and give up 10

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  4. You tell me

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Has anyone told Guido & Vinnie that Hass is starting against the Jags? I wonder if they saw him throw those two INTs, one costing us 7.
    Would Guido & Vinnie give the Jags more points if we started Locker?
    And, by the way, would loosing out the rest of the year help us out in the draft?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Jags could win this game with Blaine Gabbert completing five passes.

MJD is going to be a killer this week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hate playing Jones-Drew, but maybe Colin McCarthy is the difference maker this time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. fitantitans

The Jags know they can run against us. They've done it before and they watched the Colts do it.
    As for Colin, is he 100% after the Colts game?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He hasn't been 100% all year, so that doesn't even mean much.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Gabbert won't beat us so much as hasselbeck will screw us. If we lose it's because munchak doesn't pull him and waits until we're down by 2 TDs with 5 minutes left to put Locker in.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

If we think outside the box and use a 50 front or maybe a 60 front, we could make him beat us. But we will not it will be the same old 4-3 base and zone and MJD goes for 200. I just think it is crystal clear who the qb should be. I hope I am wrong but I fear this goes badly.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Im seriously considering putting some spare change on this one. Still hoping Titans win but not cover - lol

9. fitantitans

I noticed today that Guido & Vinnie have dropped an entire point on this game. It's at 7.5. Guess they found out that CJ is hurt!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar