Gruden Out!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 10ECTyrant, Oct 11, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Jeez- does nobody else have a problem with a persons email being exposed and then pulpit bullied into a cancellation of his job? Is there no right to privacy and/or freedom of expression for EVERYONE any more in this country?

I understand his opinions are offensive to many and to influential people’s agenda. But freedom of expression applies to all people otherwise its a myth. This cancel culture is out of control and heading dangerously close to outright censorship.

I also understand these comments are drifting toward prohibited content on this board so I won’t comment any further. Consider the above as food for thought.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

It's insane. Pretty much anyone can be destroyed at any time at this point. Who among us would survive a fine tooth combing of every dumb thing we've ever said on the internet?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Antonio Brown is laughing last?

4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

A search and destroy mission. They didn’t suddenly find this in a box in the ESPN basement…

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 5
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I barely survived my Mother-in Law.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Shane Grimes

Shane Grimes Starter

I thought it came to light as part of the investigation into the dumpster fire of a Washington Football Team.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

If that’s the case, isn’t there some existing amnesty where if something damning is found during an investigation of something else, that really can’t be pursued?

I don’t know the laws in and out but this doesn’t seem like a serious enough “crime” to pursue if found during the WFT investigation.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The Woke wins again.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Yes. Unfortunately the NFL has already set their precedent (regardless that many other businesses also have) and they wouldn’t be considered woke if they DIDNT do something about these comments.

not sure why people just can’t say “gruden’s an *******” and move on.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I'd rather they just give him the OC position...

Anyways, Gruden losing his job over something he wrote a decade ago is beyond idiotic. This country is a ****ing mess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar