Griffin gets into b***h fight with teammate!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Need a little cheese with that whine?

:jump:

FWIW, I think a little "spirited confrontation" right before our first game isn't a bad thing.

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Awwww H naw! My RUMOR needs to go back to the rumor section!

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

4. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

why do you have a white glow around griffin like they did on baywatch

5. Valis

Valis Guest

*News Flash* elfin magic never posts anything but unsubstantiated rumors! Beware!

btw.....its elvin....wth?

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

thus we have a Titans talk thread.

I've been pretty busy with stuff... but man.

**** noobs.

everyone pretty much knows people and who they are common and uncommon and what-not. Elf doesn't have to take **** from noobie teenage kids. She's like the goTitans mascot. That's our high-heeled ear-to-the-streets-reporter delivering the 411. :werd:

For every noob that pops off there is a vet that respects and likes her. She doesn't care what anyone thinks anyways. Or so I've been told. I'm not really sure. Just respect her and do not engage in flaming teenage bull**** and everyone will be just fine.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree.....**** NOOBS! Plus a few vets who seem "ANGERED" by her post. Makes no dang sense to me. Seriously.....

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

She rose to the bait & without doubt proved her point. We're her biggest fans inspite of our past transgressions.:grrhee:

Jeebus.Screw the TLC I need some THC.:goodbad: :hyper:

9. Valis

Valis Guest

I have to ask, why would anyone lie about such a story?

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Whatev, I'm still bitter. It's well known that it takes a gift from Jared, Shane & Co or LV to put a smile back on my face!

ELVIN is the entire population of Elves. I'm part of ElfinMagic tribe. We made our money in snack food items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar