Green or Huard

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

kind of a random question, but who would you rather have to lead your team ot a championship? Damon Huard or Trent Green, i dont see why green lost his job in KC, Herman is a freaking retard, Trent Green has been one of those 4000 yard 20 Touchdown quarterbacks for his whole career, and all of the sudden a backup QB who is like 4-1 as a starter comes in and gets the job? for doing so much for KC they didnt do anything for him.

Trent Green is my pick.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

3. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Brodie croyle.......that printers dude looked good so far though, never heard of him. huard nor green has been impressive.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

if they were going to give croyle the start, why did they kick green out of KC, he is probably the best mentor in the NFL right now.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Kansas City in my opinion has a bad front office. There are alot of questionable moves.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Speaking of Green and the MIAMI DOLPHINS im a little pissed.. I watched the game earlier and they dont even freaking use Ginn! What a waste of a good player. Just using him on 3rd down and on kick and punt returns? Get him in on offense for gods sake.

7. wg53

wg53 Starter

If Trent Green is running Al Saunders offense then I'd take Green. But he was not a good fit for Edwards.

Huard did well for them last year. I think Croyle will do better for them in the long run though.

8. wg53

wg53 Starter

Why? He's going to be a career slot WR and returner. He shouldn't even have been a first round pick much less a top 10.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Huard...

Green is too old and probably in decline. We all saw what happened to rich gannon who won the mvp in 02 and then declined and couldn't stay healthy. Green is 37 and there are a lot of HOF QBs who didn't play until that age. Aikman, kelly and young and marino were 37 when they retired. realistically all the chiefs could expect from green was one more decent year.

Huard played great for them last year. He is 3 years younger than green and much less expensive. He gives them a chance at the playoffs this year and croyle can take over in 08.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Dc....

Green would be a great mentor but not for starting money. You want to pay a backup $5M? They got huard cheap, for have as much as what the fins are paying for green.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar