goTitans.com Tip of the Day

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm going to use this thread to show off some of the features of this forum software some of you may not be familiar.

When you go to the "Forums" menu, you can select "What's New?" to see all new posts since your last visit. If you are not interested in all forum areas, you can go to your profile and select "Whats New?" which is on the bottom of the left column.

Here, you can select forum areas you don't wish to see. Next time you click the "What's New?" menu option, only new messages from the forums areas you want will show.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

Here's a new option:

If you don't want to see the jerseys, you now have a preference to turn them off.

Here's how:

Click on your name at the very top menu and pull down to "Preferences". In the larger area, look for "Show Jerseys?"

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like seeing jerseys, lets me know who's paying attention.

If you have a 33 jersey, you haven't tuned in in 3 years.

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I like how when viewing all the threads, you can automatically tell which ones you have posted in due to the small avatar picture showing right where the thread title is.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Websites run better when i am a mod.

6. TitanJeff

New feature: Quick reply now has a preview button which allows you to see it on a pop-up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar