goTitans.com retiring

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, May 20, 2024.

1. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

#SaveGoTits.Com

• Cheers x 4
    • LOL x 2
    • High Five x 1
    • WTF?! x 1
    • Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I knew someone would remember that one. :biglaugh:

• Cheers Cheers x 4
  3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Working on it

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

If someone wants to take the lead I can help out to keep it alive. I will volunteer the time I can but I am a web administrator for a fairly large large cooperation of 20,000+ concurrent website users.

I don't mind volunteering time to keep this site going. I realize it might not be possible but I will toss my hat into the "keep the site alive" ring.

• Cheers Cheers x 6
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

If nothing else it's a repayment for @TitanJeff for helping us all out so he can come visit.

• Cheers Cheers x 5
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I don’t have anything really to offer outside some (and not a lot) money to help support.

Im definitely on here often enough to help moderate.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

The next @Gunny "make me a Mod!"

• LOL LOL x 3
  8. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

As many others have already said, this is definitely sad. Happy for TJ and his retirement, wish nothing but the best.

It's crazy to think how many hilarious moments and controversies we have all had on this site. Stuff like finding out certain users were living a fake life, creating dumb new logos when we got new jerseys, or the forum legend of someone once squatting 1000 pounds. All hilarious stuff.

Also absolutely the most self aware titans fans anywhere, very honest, mostly fair while still being critical of the team. For sure the best group of titans fans I've seen anywhere online.

It's crazy to think I check this site daily just to see the same usual names and what the banter is all about for the day, if the site is going away I will miss it and everyone that contributed over the years.

....I know it's been thrown around about potentially buying the site by a few people. If anyone is serious about that please also DM me - it seems like a big thing keeping the site going is having that IT contact. One of my best friends is an IT professional and has alot of experience running servers and all that, if I ask for his help, he will help us.

Titan Up

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

:biglaugh:

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

kerning & deuce wayne was the original site drama

still funny how bigly ol' DW embarrassed himself on that one

• LOL LOL x 1
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar