Goodbye Vrabel Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanthakur, Oct 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Gambling is not the problem. It's Vrabel's complete disregard for the math behind when you should gamble. He's suggested he goes by feel, which is stupid.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Thing is... I was fine with some of those decisions... right until the play started.. Some of the playcalls in those situations were ridiculous.

3. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Yup and unfortunately this won’t be the last time the Titans are gonna be put in critical 4th down situations. Vrabel gonna continue to go full rogue and roll the dice.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I hope Succop returns strong so Vrabel has more reason to kick FGs inside the 50.

Vrabel is lucky his punter wasn't hurt and that the refs screwed the Bucs because it was a scoop and score.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I agree. He runs the ST's like a DC would. It seems now like he is committed to being aggressive on EVERY opportunity just to prove it CAN work out.

Reminds of a guy who lucks into hitting a driver on the fairway and connects for a good shot one time. Thinks thats the club he should hit every time and then thinks the next 15 times the ball is lost is just bad fortune.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If we kick a FG, we'd only be up by 7. The Bucs were gunning for a TD down 4 or down 7. The decision to attempt the 4th down wasnt a problem to me. The playcall was ridiculous tho. Asking your least athletic player to go make an athletic play... Not smart

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Wait he brought in mariota??

8. JCBRAVE

We should seriously look at Mariota for holder on FG's. If we're gonna roll the dice on 4th downs, at least do it right.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Thing that bothers more than the dumb call was how Vrabel was rationalizing it was OK. "We made 150 calls that worked out. This one didn't......"

That is worrisome.

10. JCBRAVE

Yea not recognizing the flaws in your mistakes is concerning. Vrabel proving to be the classic tough football guy who knows better than all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar