GM, HC, and Assistant Firings and Hirings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Jan 10, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think he’s looking for the opportunity only because I’m not sure which other team may offer it. He’s in a Jax guy so he may be sentimental in some way to see them succeed.

For ownership/fans, I think his name has the best option of giving the few fans left any hope or enjoyment. That may be a totally off statement as they may also hate him for not being a better player while in Jax.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

webster was awful

hiring that scrub means you truly dont care about winning

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Meyer was a big reason for the Jags struggles this year...he lost the locker room...Leftwich has been working with Brady that means something I would think
    PR wise he's a great hire

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

At the very least it could be the nail in the coffin of him staying in GB. I find it hard to believe they picked Hackett over Eric Bieninmy who has bent them over a few times with Mahomes, Kelce, and Tyreek.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yep maybe
    I don't understand the Bieniemy thing either...Urban Meyer gets a HC job, although that was obviously a big fail, but he got a chance... Leftwich is getting a chance. It's puzzling for sure

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I mean, we don't know him personally. For all we know he might be a total jackass.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

They picked Hackett knowing that they now will have a great chance to bring in Rodgers and Adams....Broncos have plenty of cap space...a solid defense...extra draft picks from the Miller trade....and they don't lose anyone of major significance in FA.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Back to the NFL network

I'd take him as OC

I thought he did a great job all things considered

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So was Meyer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar