Giants vs Titans body language

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Nash, Nov 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nash

Nash Starter

2. dlb

dlb Guest

That girl was on FOX news with Bill O'Rielly last night doing the same thing with politians & actors.

3. Nine

Nine Starter

To save everyone some reading....the article offers an analysis of the New York Giants, as seen by an expert in reading body language.

Very nice quote at the tail end....

Asked what could save the Giants’ season and Coughlin’s job, Fiel responded like a true New York sports fan, trying to propose a trade.

“They need to get that other No. 10, that guy from Tennessee — Young,” she said. “He’s so joyous, so joyful. You can feel his joy just watching him. He has so much energy. He’s like a dancer. Maybe he can inspire the Giants.”

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

"“He’s so joyous, so joyful. You can feel his joy"

never thought I'd ever read three versions of joy within 10 words.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That has to be a new record.

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

She's an 'expert' at body language. To badly sum up Mike Greenberg on ESPN radio...

After years of dedicated study, the players down turned head and slumped shoulders tells me he's not happy about something.

Um...yeah. Thanks for the 'tip!'

Gut

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

yes, thats why i picked Vince Young. Because he's "like a dancer".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar