Genard Avery late draft ILB

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Rwill, Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If I’ve learned anything watching the draft all these years, it’s that the “experts” projections and the thoughts of the guys actually picking players for football teams have little to nothing to do with one another.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

not someone you draft if you can't afford to be patient. if a player isn't drafted in the 1st two rounds then he's not really expected to perform for a while. Wouldn't expect us to wait on him in the 4th and hope to make him an immediate starter.

3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

And 1st round tight ends.... don't forget 1st round tight ends.

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

There’s at least one every year. Hell, three last year as I recall

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Well... It could potentially happen actually if we don't sign a free agent. Our ILBs are pretty garb.

And memphis studs are getting underrated (Miller and Avery) because memphis hasnt had a good football program or produced a good NFL player since DeAngelo Williams and Paxton was a bust.

But I've watched these two turn the program around damn near by themselves.

We would've won the conference championship if it wasn't for shaquem Griffin getting like 4 sacks and 2 strip sacks. With that said, I hope we get all three of these guys lol

6. Broken Arrow

People saying oj was top 5 worth.... Smh lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Broken Arrow

I dont think it's going to be ILB... We've signed an ilb at least.... We haven't any for edge depth.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Depends what they think of the guy we drafted last year. If they think we just need a compliment to him, could happen that way.

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Picking at 25, our whole draft board is at the mercy of the 24 picks ahead of us each round. May not be a good need/value ratio and therefore leads to a position/pick guaranteed to light this board on fire.

10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Take Evans 1st, Griffin 2, and Avery 3. Linebackers, check.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar