Gardner Minshew II

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Daqueef, Sep 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Take away the gift call at the end and this guy was still amazing today. He was flat out balling today. Staring to believe this cat for real. Hate it, but we got to give credit when it’s due. We’ll see if it lasts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Just saw one of Minshew's TD's. Dude put on some escape moves Russell Wilson and Deshaun Watson would be proud of.

3. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

They literally have Napoleon Dynamite and Uncle RICO as their QBS!!

4. Daqueef

Daqueef Special Teams Standout

Said this few weeks ago

5. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Didn’t look that far back lol I didn’t think about it until ESPN showed that video of him and Uncle Rico yesterday

6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

He worries me. He's Baker without the baggage.

7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

2019 baker mayfield:
    59 comp%, 1147 4/6. So far he stinks this year with the additions of OBJ and Landry (I suppose Taylor too, but seriously)
    I’m not worried about mayfield.

Aside from this, Minshew has played 4 games.
    He’s avg 225 a game and has a 7/1 TD/INT ratio. Absolutely nothing special at all unless comparing to other 6th round picks not named Brady.

Currently 22 in att, 21 in yds, tied for 10 in TD. He’s playing game manager right now. He only looks somewhat exciting to some titans fans due to our QB situation/history.

It should be noted that apparently he’s nicknamed the “jockstrap king”.
    Not the name one should be aiming for.

8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

He is a legit game manager right now. He won't make many mistakes, and makes several big plays per game. We could win with that, and so could the Jags. And he could definitely improve. It's better than having a 5th year QB who needs great protection and weapons to be a below average QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

So far, I’m really jealous and think the Jags got a steal. This is way better than they could have hoped for Foles. And he’s doing it with the Jaguars’ povertyass wr’s.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'm not concerned with Minshew or Brisket until the entire year is done.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar