Pre-Game Thread Game 9: Patriots @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Nov 7, 2018.

?
  1. Titans by 3

16 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. Titans by 7-14+

10 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Pats by 3

6 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. Pats By 7-14+

36 vote(s)
    52.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

Honestly, our best hope is to tackle if we can't get to Brady quick enough. Keep it in front. Force the WRs to take longer to get 10 yards.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Pressure up the middle is our best bet. Casey has to get home. Not a fan of blitzing Brady but sending Woodyard, Evans or Jayon once in a while is a good idea

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Send the house for 3 downs in a row every 6 or 7 snaps. I don’t care if they score 20 points if we get a hit on Brady and get him looking for where it’s coming rather than downfield. Ring that pillow biter up.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Vrabel was able to exploit some of the weaknesses of the Texans when we played them. I am hoping he can do the same thing this game. I hope we send all those Mass-holes home crying in their beers.

5. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

If we win this game .... man o man

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Welp, historically (not that it matters) NE is 25-16-1 against us....Not surprising. They have handed us some ugly games, and had our number. I feel like they are beatable, but what Titans team will show Sunday?

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Mike-Jones561

Mike-Jones561 Starter

I have a feeling the Titans will beat the Patriots pretty soundly. We have the number defense in points allowed with Bmore right there. Our defense will allow us to take the lead if the OFFENSE SHOWS up. We shohld on focus on keeping James White and Gronk contained. I rather Edelman or Hogan beat us.

Also HIT BRADY

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  8. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

We have been infested....as I expected.
    I had to drop a couple of things off to different bars on Broadway around 6-6:30 last night (Thursday).
    Patriots fans EVERYWHERE!!!!

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If I know anything about the Titans it's that we'll lose this game close enough to give us some hope for the rest of the seaso and then miss the playoffs by 1 game.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

When Woody’s number gets called for that blitz come Sunday, he’s gonna rock Brady like .....:hugelaugh:

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar