Pre-Game Thread Game 8: Bears @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Moving on...

The Bears gave the Saints all they could handle on Sunday. Titans open as 6.5 point favorites.

:huh:

2. Welt

Welt Starter

Bears by 3-7.

3. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Bears gonna contain Henry it will be 3-21 at half bears. This D won't show up I predict 17-35 bears.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Bears' offense is licking its chops.

5. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

It's going to be a blowout ...
    Team got exposed and dominated , we will see our weekly special teams gaff and will be down by double digits quick and the defense is what it is. Time of possession will be in the bears favor making our best player useless and then the O-line will be giving sacks out like candy.

Bears 63-0 ...

Just in time for the colts to really bend this team over on Thursday night.

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Sad how much my confidence has sunk in the past couple weeks. I think they grind this one out and win to stop the slide, but I really wouldn't expect them to drop this one.

7. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

The defense has been deplorable all year and continues to regress. I have zero expectations going forward until we see improvements in the defense. Bears will win simply because our defense will be on the field the whole game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hard to know what to expect from this team.

No kicker, now no punter, and no D.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

No pass rush and joseph trying to cover is a bad combo. Maybe time to just cut Beasley

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Da Bearz are ranked #23 vs. the run. The Bengals are #30. There should be some room to run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar