Pre-Game Thread Game 7: Titans @ Bengals

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Bengals are 1-5-1 but have lost four of those games by an average of 3.5 points.

They are 20th in offensive yards and 23rd in points scored. Defensively, they are ranked 24th in yardage given up and 21st in points given up.

Titans currently are 4.5 point favorites.

Joe Mixon may be out for this one.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Hope Adoree is back...Burrow and Higgins may have a big day, since we can't get to the QB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. grindtime

grindtime Starter

My expectation for the Titans defense is to hold Cincy to under 10 points. I want to see some sacks.

4. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

The kid passed for over 400 yrds this past weekend very impressive. We better not give him a career day this Sunday.
    3rd down defense is going to be key in every game this season and special teams needs improvement, they have screwed us 2 weeks straight.

5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Just bought my tickets.

Lock it in, guaranteed W.

my streak of seeing at least a game a year won't be stopped by the 'rona

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You’re gonna get the ‘rona

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

the rona and i have an understanding... a mutual respect. i don't want to mess with it and it doesn't want to mess with me

• LOL LOL x 3
  8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We better not take them lightly, on defense they are not very good. But they can move the football and have playmakers at slot in Boyd and a star in the making in Higgins. And you cannot sleep on AJ Green he can still run. It will help if Mixon is out but I would not count on it.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Ah the Odell Beckham approach.....

....sorry about your ACL

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar