Post-Game Thread Game 7 Final Score: Bengals 31 - Titans 20

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Should've never been hired in the first place.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

F**k this defense. Top to bottom, no one was good today at all.

DC, DB, Pass Rush, K, Long snapper, and Head Coach were all awful today. Not just bad, awful.

3rd down D reaching for record books.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Vrabel says it Bowen, but i think he is Vrabel's scapegoat.

Not a single adjustment from the Steelers game and the Bengals ran what the Steelers did.

4. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Not expecting any kind of explanation , this team is what it is. Historically worst 3rd down % ever , no pass rush and won't cover. Special teams keeps screwing up on a weekly basis putting ALL of the pressure on the offense to play perfect.

5. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Vrabel in complete denial...

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities

Definition of arrogant

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Should Vrabel be on the hot seat. I think Jrob needs to force him to hand over DC duties if he gets butt hurt and wants out so be it.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm so ****ing pissed right now. We just came off a terrible loss against the best team in the NFL.

You'd think we would've been fired up against the one of the worst teams in the NFL without 4 out of 5 of their starters on their OL.

Yet we get beat 31-20. You just can't make this BS up.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. El Guapo

El Guapo Starter

The Defense being so bad is ****ing with the O's rhythm.

Long drives that end in points puts pressure on the offense. Can't establish the run because a bad drive might mean you don't see the ball for 7+ minutes

Henry was feasting on that D. Those clock killing drives have negated him these past 2 weeks

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I didn’t even think of that. .. you don’t really hear Byards name come up as much anymore do you? I guess he got ‘his’ and Deion Sanders knows who he is now so he’s no longer needed ... ugh this defense man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar