Post-Game Thread Game 7 Final Score: Bengals 31 - Titans 20

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

As I have said before, if the HC is also the DC, you have a part time HC and a part time DC.

Titans showing that they are not close to the class of the top teams in the league. If they don't agree, let's see it on the field. This game against the Bengals was an embarrassment for the Titans.

2. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Shane Bowen needs to be demoted immediately,

3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

It’s simple people. Bengals entered with 4 offensive starting lineman sitting out - on a line that ranks near the bottom anyways.

The Titans left with 0 sacks. 0. Clowney ain’t getting no big pay day at the end of the year - he is who we thought he is ... just a guy who makes a big play once every full moon ... it’s not all on him but this pass rush is pathetic.

The defensive backfield situation is not much better / both starting corners currently are in their 30s and are burnt toast. While the young guy who we need is made of glass.

Who in management thought this was OK to field a defense like this going in - knowing we had tons of $$ and are contenders and just got done losing last year because they couldn’t get a finger on Mahomes when they needed a stop.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

One of the most frustrating football games that I have watched as a Titans fan. Every time we made a play, something bad happened to off set it. If we can some how make our defense average, we could make a run but it is just awful.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Pathetic.

Titans of old have returned.

A contender does not lose to the Bungles.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

This defense ugh, that's all.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

I'm not necessarily disagreeing, but if that is the case, that that is a ton of misses for JROB as the GM.

The biggest disappointments on D has been the regression of Jayon Brown, Evans, and Landry. That's a lot of draft capital to strike out on

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

1. Vrabel/Robinsons arrogance may cost us a super bowl run this year. To not hire a DC, you better damn well prove that you didn't need one.

Their saving grace was points allowed. Now they don't even have that to fall back on.

One of the most costly moves of the off season.

2. Refs did not cost us the game but I say it again, performances like today's should cost them their jobs. Line judge especially. Dude was flipping coins making calls

3. Even getting back adore will not fix this. Bengals had backups as their starting line today and we got no sacks. I could ***** about clown and preacher boy but in the end, its not having a competent DC that's costing us

9. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Is it Bowen or Vrabel calling the plays for the defense? Somethings gotta be done.

10. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Clowney is trash. Beasley is trash. Everyone on our Dline outside Simmons are trash. Landry is average. Evans fine. Jayon average. We have no CBs. Vacarro is done. Byard got paid and isn't trying anymore. We have nothing on defense.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar