Pre-Game Thread Game 5: Bills @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Sep 30, 2019.

?
  1. Titans by 1-3

14.3%
  2. Titans by 4-6

10.0%
  3. Titans by 7-9

18.6%
  4. Titans by 10-13

20.0%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

18.6%
  6. Bills by 1-3

8.6%
  7. Bills by 4-6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Bills by 7-9

1.4%
  9. Bills by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Bills by 14 or more

8.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I'm picking the Bills with over 14 points.

It worked for me last week against the Falcons, so what the heck!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

The Buffalo Defense is scary good!

Wonder which MM8 will show up? I'm hoping for the mysterious MM8 twin that played against the Falcons also plays against the Bills!

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Don’t think it’s you my man - Titans just blow @ home. Play uninspired @ home. I’m going to the Tampa game (my first ever Titan home game) ; will see if I reverse your curse or continue it on lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Hope Pees dials up some pressure and doesn't just sit in a soft zone rushing 4 every play. Drives me nuts when we let QBs get 5 yard easy throws underneath which turn into 8-9 yards, especially back up QBs. Would be good to rattle Allen / Barkley early.

5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Welcome to the club

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm just not sold on the Bills. The Jets gave away the game against them. They beat the Eli Giants, they beat the Bengals, and then Tom Brady had an atrocious game and NE can't run the ball at all this year.

We need a big play early and to limit turnovers and we roll.

7. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

Josh Allen it is ..

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Huh, I thought going into concussion protocol officially means you're out 10 days... apparently that wasn't a rule, just a recommendation.

9. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

MM8 could do well with his ball security and moving the chains . If our D gets pressure and couple of turnovers we win .

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Nah. That just means that you have been identified as having a potential concussion.

It might be as little as them taking you out of the guy and a 3rd party doc shining a light in your eyes and asking you questions.

...and if you do have a concussion, you go through steps to get back. Rest until you are back to baseline. Then light cardio. Then cardio + strength training. Then non-contact drills. Then full participation.

So it might be 2 days or less or it might be forever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar