Pre-Game Thread Game 4: Jets @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Hey...I tried to tell yall that we were gonna handle these boys.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Guys, I know the Locker injury really, really sucks. But let's not declare the season over just yet. Let's be real. The defense is the star of this team and has been all season long. Granted Jake was looking really, really good the past 6 quarters. But I think we can still make plenty of noise even if he's done for the year (and at this point I'm going to be extremely surprised if he isn't). Fitz should look a lot better when he's had first team reps and the gameplan is built with him in mind.

Honestly the thing that pisses me off the most is it's (probably) yet another wasted year for Jake. Another year and we STILL won't know exactly what we have in the guy. If it's truly season-ending I think we have no choice but to draft a QB next year. Even if it's in the 2nd or 3rd round.

3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Jesus ****ing christ defense

4. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

If you look at his right hip throughout the play, you can see where his hip either dislocates, or breaks :( pay attention to the light blue stripes on the right leg - they pop out right as he goes to his knee

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Wow, nice try, Griffin..

I can't get mad at you, at least you have been decent this year.

6. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

7. Hug a Jag

Hug a Jag Starter

If his season is over I'm all for trading for Freeman.

Fitz has a Pennington-esque noodle arm.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Thank you.

At least... the Jets are at the bottom of the mountain and climbing.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win Tip Jar Donor

Can our offense at least take up some time off the clock?

MAYBE EVEN A FIELD GOAL?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. imbread

imbread Starter

he only has one job and can't even do that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar