Pre-Game Thread Game 3: Titans @ Vikings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Sep 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

In my opinion yes. We’ll be starting Raymond on the outside again this week who has not been good so far this year. I personally think Tajae would be an upgrade over Raymond and Batson. He was always a consistent chain mover who ran excellent routes. I hope Raymond and Batson prove me wrong though.

2. Dangermode

Adoree is still on IR. He technically would be available to come off next week but it sounds like he could miss significant more time.
    Chris Jackson is out too at CB so we could see a lot of Tye Smith who I think is underrated. Butler, Joseph and Fulton are all fully healthy and should be the starters. Hooker can play CB in a pinch as well and is playing well again this year.

3. Dangermode

Well, both starting corners for the Vikes, Dantzler and Hughes are OUT.
    Pro bowl edge rusher Hunter is OUT.
    Pro bowl ILB Barr is OUT.

Their defense being without 4 starters should help a bit. Hope we can take advantage. :)

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Why don’t we ever seem to though? Whenever a team starts 12 year old girls instead of pro-bowlers, we tend to play down to that level. I Hope Vrabel can knock that crap out of their heads once and for all.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Totally different types though. Tajae is more of a Hump type. Kalif takes the top off the defense. Tajae may be a better overall player, but Kalif fits our needs better as long as Hump is healthy.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Hump>>>Tajae especially on possession receptions.

Kalif>>Tajae for downfield threats.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Why does this game scare me? This is a game we should win, but it seems like we have a nasty habit of giving winless teams their first win.

And while MN has gotten off to a bad start so far this year, they will be desperate and I think that they are a better team than they have appeared to be so far this year. We need to come out and smack them down early and not let off. Don’t let them build up their confidence.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

You would actually do that swap? I would vote HELL NO to that.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What about the NFCE scares you?

Sure they have 3 titles in 20 yrs but we spank them boys whenever we play

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Nothing about the NFCE scares me at all. I just wouldn't want to play in the NFC. AFC is where it's at.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar