Pre-Game Thread Game 16: Colts @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Dec 23, 2018.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Dec 30, 2018.
  1. Titans by 1-3

22.0%
  2. Titans by 4-6

11.0%
  3. Titans by 7-10

18.3%
  4. Titans by 11-14

1.2%
  5. Titans by 15+

9.8%
  6. Colts by 1-3

2.4%
  7. Colts by 4-6

4.9%
  8. Colts by 7-10

11.0%
  9. Colts by 11-14

8.5%
  10. Colts by 15+

11.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trashtitancan

Trashtitancan Rookie

Lol good one buddy sound like a 12 year old right here

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Adrenalize74

Adrenalize74 Starter

I am about as positive a Titans fan as you can be, but this gonna be ugly, like worse than the Ravens game ugly.

No Mariota and the D is poised for another collapse after a high. I am thinking somewhere around 35-10, with 7 coming late when it no longer matters.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Man. Huge game obviously.

It's crazy that of the preseadon top 10 players on the team, we may be missing six of them.

Walker. Mary. Casey. Ryan. Conklin. Matthews.

Henry needs to beast next week. It's the only way I see us winning as battered as we are.

Man it would be sweet to end up with the 2 seed.

I've never said this before... GO JAGS!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Mahomes and Wilson are what Mariota SHOULD be. He just doesn't have the instincts.

5. Jnicks37

Jnicks37 Special Teams Standout

I love Marcus but after seeing what Mayfield, Mahommes and Watson have been doing this season as younger guys, it’s making me want some new blood in there at qb. But you could argue that he’s had a different system every year since he’s been in the league.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I went with Colts 7/10. Can’t be a believer until I see it happen. I really hope it does, but every time it’s a bonfire. Here’s to hope! :8::coltsblow::coltssuck::deadhorse:

7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Yep, we have to play them the same way we played Pats. We need to hit Luck as much as possible, even if we end up taking a penalty or two. Just keep going after him.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That is the only reason I think its a better option to give it another year with him. We haven’t had any stability. Amy Adams Strunk screwed up by going with Mularkey as a band aid.

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Oh he will definitely be on the roster and probably the starter next year.

I could see them bringing in a high round rookie to compete though, and wait in the wings.

Frankly, I'd be ok with extending mm8 at a price that is reasonable. Unfortunately, that isn't an option. And signing him to a huge deal like the last umpteen QBs to hit free agency, and getting the kind of play we've been getting from him... Personally I couldn't do it. That is a team killer to have huge money tied up in the 25th or so best qb in the league.

But the NFL being what it is, I expect they will and we will be mediocre for the foreseeable future.

10. 615nick

615nick Starter

The titans will win sunday, no matter who is able to play. This coaching staff does a lot of head scratching things, but lately they've made all the right moves. Titans win, houston loses, home game in Nashville in the playoffs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar