Pre-Game Thread Game 13: Titans @ Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I wont hold your newness to being a Titan fan against you. It is great we are getting new fans... but, to spare you some heartache... throughout the history of the Tennessee Franchise, we always drop the ball at the worst possible times, usually in the worst possible ways. It is just a part of being a Titan fan.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Believe me, this franchise has been doing this since the Oilers

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

I can also attest to this. Been a fan since 86

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Hooker played slot corner, right?
    I could see them moving King outside and playing Hooker in the slot.

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I feel like King stays slot and Smith/Milton/Jackson/Kalu play outside.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

The more things change the more things stay the same.
    I'm still pissed about the cleveland game from 89'. Last week of the season at hou, win the game and we win the Central Division ... Gave that game away but we still hosted a home playoff game against the stoolers ... Gave that game away also.

Oilers fan since 76'.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I agree...don't make 2 positions weaker by moving King outside...just next man up on the outside and give help over the top.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Has king ever really played outside? If he's a slot guy they'll keep him in the slot I'd imagine

9. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Wrong. I said we would lose to the Colts I also said we would beat the Browns. At the end of the day I want the team to win every week, but things don't work like that. You are delusional in the fact you cant see the deficiencies with this team and blindly assume this team cannot lose because it is your team. Homer.

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Where did I say that? Where have I not acknowledged the fact our defense is bad? I don’t blindly assume anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar