Pre-Game Thread Game 12: Browns @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Nov 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We have to do a better job against the run, and watch Hunt in the passing game. RB screens have killed us this year. I think Tanney has to be excellent and I do not think they have anybody that can guard davis or brown. We going to have to score over 30 to win.

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Lol

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Lol

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

exactly this. I want the titans to win, I think the titans can probably even should win. However this game is a lot closer to a pick 'em than it is us being a touchdown favorite. Buddy acts like we didn't lose to the Bengals with no offensive line earlier in the season lol. Don't understand why he's so upset that I think an 8-3 team can give us a competitive game

5. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Because you don’t seem to know anything about that Browns 8-3 team. They have been destroyed with or without Garrett by every good team they have faced except the Colts. Why do you think other that any given Sunday or some past you think the Titans have is your reason the Browns can come to Nashville and win?

The Bengals loss isn’t the answer to every question. That’s BS. The Titans had a bad day. It happens, Browns barely beat the Bengals TWICE. The Burrow kid is pretty good you know.

I’m not upset, but you didn’t say competitive. You are crawfishing now. You plainly called for a loss. Like I have said 1000 times. This isn’t College football. Most NFL a games are “competitive” . This isn’t a pick em game.

I’m just tired of reading the “ same ole Titans “ crap from some of this fan base when that’s NOT this team at all. With all the injuries, COVID and disappointing free agent signings here we are potential Super Bowl contenders and on the way to winning the division.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Lol

7. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

Very well said, their reasoning falls under the losing mentality, and have lost all senses of reality. To simply put, they have acquired a taste for losing....and start behaving like Detroit Lions/New York Jets fans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

I'd take the browns and the points here... most likely outcome is tannehill gamewinning drive to win by 1 to 3 points

9. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

I would reconsider, the browns are one dimensional offense....going by history, the Titans opponents struggle being one dimensional. In order for the browns to succeed against the Titans they need touchdowns, and I'm not convinced Baker will be able to deliver in the red zone. I take the Titans with the points....the browns make 4 field goals, get stopped twice on 4th downs, and lose the ball twice....Titans in a romp, 38/20

10. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Per the @Titans, first-round pick Isaiah Wilson "has been placed on Reserve/Suspended by the club for the game vs Cleveland for violating club rules."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar