Pre-Game Thread Game 11: Jags @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 18, 2019.

?
  1. Titans by 1-3

8.6%
  2. Titans by 4-6

14.3%
  3. Titans by 7-9

31.4%
  4. Titans by 10-13

17.1%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

22.9%
  6. Jags by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Jags by 4-6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Jags by 7-9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Jags by 10-13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Jags by 14 or more

5.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

It seems like you may be on to something.
    Heard somthing like this at the "Caliente" last night.

It went something like this ... With Mariota at qb all the defense had to do was load the line dare the qb to beat you by using his arm instead of his feet and eventually Mariota will "gift" you the game.
    With this "other" guy (they can't pronounce Tannehill) he'll actually use his arm instead of his feet so the same formula won't work. I think this "other" guy can help them win this division now.

Something like that, but it all starts this Sunday.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Very true. A loss Sunday screws the goose.

The Jags are going to load the box. The Titans have to try to run it anyway which will mean a lot of wasted downs early. BUT, if Tanny can hit a few passes out of play-action, that Jags D will have to respect the pass which means fewer run blitzes and more room for Henry.

My ideal outcome Sunday is that we leave the stadium with Henry having 25 total carries with 10 in the fourth quarter. That'll mean he's took over the game.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

WR Corey Davis and LB Jayon Brown once again practiced in full today for @Titans and they're good to go..

[​IMG]

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

We’re out for blood this time , guaranteed . I predict we gonna smash em and YES Tanny makes that happen.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I hate to be a negative nellie, but every time the Titans SHOULD beat a team, we usually get killed. We have a horrible record of NOT taking advantage of an opportunity when it's staring us in the face.

I hope the Titans win today, it aint getting any easier after the Jags

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Playing for our playoff lives

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Not totally true. The only good team we've beaten is the Chiefs. So we are 4-2 against teams with a losing record.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Vorsutus

Vorsutus Starter

Good news is its the jags and a home game which means we could crush them even tho this is a game we would normally not win as you said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar