Pre-Game Thread Game 10: Titans @ Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Nov 13, 2017.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Nov 16, 2017.
  1. Titans by 1-3

11 vote(s)
    18.3%
  2. Titans by 4-6

13 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. Titans by 7-9

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  4. Titans by 10-13

3 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. Titans by 14 or more

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  6. Steelers by 1-3

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. Steelers by 4-6

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  8. Steelers by 7-9

4 vote(s)
    6.7%
  9. Steelers by 10-13

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  10. Steelers by 14 or more

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I hate the f'n towel. Many steeler fans have a true belief that it is more than just a towel........that appears soaked in piss.

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

I may have told this here before, but I'll share again ... it's my all time favorite story of attending a game live. hahaha

I went to the Titans@Steelers thursday night kickoff game in Pittsburgh the season after the infamous towel stomp, and I wore a LenDale White jersey to the game. So, I'm already getting no love.

I bought a Terrible Towel as a souvenir, and had it hanging out of my back pocket as I waited to get into the stadium. Some dude that appeared to have been tailgating since the Super Bowl ended came up to me running his mouth and threatening a fight, wondering why a Titans fan wearing a White jersey had a towel, what I intended to do with it.

I told him that when I got to the gate, I'm going to lay it down before I go in, and I want him and all his friends to wipe their feet before they enter my house. Ended up getting swung on, had I been standing 3 feet to my left then I would've taken a hell of a punch to the chest. :biglaugh:

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Douche Bag Steeler fans.....

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. DaCost

DaCost Starter

Steelers front 7 has to be the most physical in the game plus Mitchell is a big hitting safety.

Spread them out with Mariota and go pass heavy to open up the run.

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Well the Titans better win this one , when you look ahead and see the Jags get the winless Browns!!!

Won’t be easy, both teams on 4-game winning streaks, something has to give.

Trying to think off the top of my head but didn’t the Titans go into Pittsburgh and beat them semi recently with Mettenberger?? It was a prime time game as well not sure if MNF or TNF??

6. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Feel like the Jags are gonna lose to the Browns. That front 7 is going to shut down the Jags run game and force Bortles to carry the team. Even though the Browns are the worse team in the nfl record wise they have something to build on from last week. Plus the Jags are due for a loss, which brings me to the Steelers game, im 50-50 on it. If we play like we did vs the Bungals in the 1st qtr we can win.

7. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

We’ll curb stomp the Steelers

8. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I knew it wasn't Mett because he's 0-infinity, but that got me to look it up. 2013 (kind of recent) Locker lead a 16-9 victory in S**tsburgh.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Over here in Portland we have so many douche bag Steeler fans. I think its split pretty even between Packers, Steelers, 49ers and Seahawks. At the bar ever Sunday I can't stand how Steeler fans jump up and scream wildly while waving those piss yellow towels. We better win on Thursday.

10. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Serious question. I have to win here on out in my fantasy league and I control my own destiny..I have both Wentz and Roethlisberger..who do I start next week?

Wentz @ Dallas

Or

Roethlisberger vs TEN

We all know Brown and Shuster are gonna tear our buttocks apart on such a short week and I feel like the eagles are gonna go up big early

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar