Pre-Game Thread Game 10: Titans @ Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Nov 12, 2018.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Nov 18, 2018.
  1. Titans by 1-3

8.6%
  2. Titans by 4-6

11.4%
  3. Titans by 7-9

30.0%
  4. Titans by 10-13

27.1%
  5. Titans by 14+

17.1%
  6. Colts by 1-3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Colts by 4-6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Colts by 7-9

1.4%
  9. Colts by 10-13

1.4%
  10. Colts by 14+

2.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Both teams come in at their high points in their season thus far, but need wins badly. We probably should win this, but it just screams classic let down game. Hope I'm wrong .

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Oh and one very serious question ... Who's the ref for this game?
    If its jerom boger , I'm not wasting my time watching the game. It'll be over and totally in the clots favor. We've lost 4 straight when that piece of trash is ref and all of them have had a "perfectly" timed phantom call.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

Wow! I feel dumber after reading that trash. Any chance we can have this site taken down for its blatant isis( ... errrr .... I mean Clots) pushing filth?

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

The Colts are "red hot" after facing off against 4 of the worst teams in the league...and losing to one of them. Luck's performance is overrated as he is one of the lowest in the league in YPA, and is more of a dink and dunk guy between the 20s and a great red zone QB at the time rather than the Luck we are used to seeing. It seems like our defense is perfectly equipped to handle that kind of attack, since we just wrecked a system which was very similar. This seems like it could be a reality check game for people riding high on the Colts now....provided Mariota didn't aggravate his injury with that stiff arm

5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Normally this would be the letdown game we've all come you to expect over the last decade. But I honestly feel different this time around, and that confidence stems from the new coaching staff and scheme that has started clicking.

If the defense could shut Brady down ,they can shut luck down. This defense is completely different than any Titans D that luck has gone against. And the staff is learning how to game plan and execute. The offense is finding their grove and the Colts are probably one of the easiest defenses we'll have played this far.

This game could easily go either way. But I'm actually pretty confident all things considered.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

followed up BIG MNF win with dominate game vs Evil Empire

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

This is the game that will say whether or not anything has changed with the Titans. If we lose to Shrek and his Donkeys, then this is the same ole' Titans. If we win... well, then I'll do something dumb and start to believe.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Can't it be somewhere in between? People seem to want to jump off of a bridge after a loss, yet say, "Meh, we'll see if they can do it again" after winning a game. Even a great win.

It's a long season, anything can happen. It's better to have a false sense of hope rather than to expect defeat and give up on the season after a loss. That's the duty of being a fan. If you need to be shown a larger sample of data than what we have seen over the past 2 and a half seasons before accepting that we are deserving of your time, then I question if you actually are a fan of the team.

#108 abc2330, Nov 17, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  9. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

Hell yeah brother!!! These Titans have beat the Super Bowl contestants!!! We can beat anyone in the league! America’s team done! Jacksonville done! Philadelphia done! Patriots done!!! When we are on, best team in the league!!!! **** the Clots!!!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Jim Isray is going to go into cardiac arrest and be hospitalized for weeks after buying into the hype, coking up, then witnessing the beating tomorrow!! And he won't even receive any "Get Well Soon" balloons in the hospital, because nobody wants to be associated with him and his sorry *** team.

That's how you do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar