Fulton is Back! So what now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Nov 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Kristian Fulton has been designated to return from IR today and will join the Titans at practice. If he is healthy, where do you think he lines up and what happens with Chris Jackson? Jackson and Jackrabbit have both been playing well of late. Could Jackson move back to the slot with Molden being the odd man out?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Hasn't molden been pretty good at slot? I'm assuming Chris Jackson is gonna be the odd man out

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Pretty much all of Molden's allowed catches were underneath stuff. Otherwise I think he's been playing well. That Wentz pick 6 in the EZ was pretty epic.

4. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Great "problem" to have. Healthy CB's and the backups playing well ...

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Good news and good problem to have

So now what?....get ready for the headline...Titans crush Saints

#5 Ontario Titan, Nov 10, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Trent Walker

Trent Walker Special Teams Standout

Obviously when Fulton is back and healthy he is our #1. He was playing very well before injury. To me I kind of feel like Jackson has been outplaying Jackrabbit. Maybe that’s just me, and maybe it’s just bc jackrabbit has been going against the #1 receiver. Either way it’s a great problem to have.

Also for a rookie playing the nickel I’ve been very happy with Molden. I think we’ve got something there.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Jackson has arguably been our best CB since Fulton went out.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Jackson has played well. He might be a better option at NB depending on the matchups. Molden is instinctual and tackles well but is also a step slower. Thus situationally, such as when the offense is pass only, and we want tighter coverage I'd put Jackson in there. Jackson is going to be better manning up on a fast WR.

10. Carp

Carp Starter

Molden has been boom or bust lately. Either he makes a big play like the pick 6 or the great open field tackle on 3rd down vs the Rams, or he gets beat bad. I think Jackson should get the start over him for now. He's been our best CB since Fulton went out.

Of course, I also wouldn't hate it if Jack Rabbit got less playing time too. Either way, it's a really good problem to have.

#10 Carp, Nov 11, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar