FryRob Speaks III

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Apr 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

lol thats pretty interesting but unless 18 teams before us all are in agreement not to take him, anything can happen

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

LT: 1st round pick
    LG: $44 million free agent
    RT: 1st round pick

TE: All-Pro
    WR: 1st round pick
    WR: $36 million free agent

The **** more does he need to succeed?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  3. Fry

Breaking: My sources inside Saint Thomas Sports Park can confirm the Titans are "aggressively" talking to the Arizona Cardinals to acquire the #1 pick.

#33 Fry, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    • LOL LOL x 3
  4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I’m thinking of it in two ways..,
    It’s not just about Marcus it could be about the next guy. Which will likely be a rookie. Whoever that QB is he needs to come into a Ben Roethlisberger situation and not a David Carr situation.

5. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Anything it takes.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. Fry

The best thing this team can do for Mariota is do everything they can to keep the other team from scoring. That way the usual 17 points per game will net us the second digit in the win-column.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

We don't have a bad offense. I agree, Jones needs to be replaced. But surely a center can be found outside of round 1.

Davis and Taylor enter their third years. I except they will come into their own. Davis would have been a star already if he played with a better QB.

Henry should do very well this year.

DW should be back. Jonnu looks like a pretty good pass catcher to me.

I'm fine with a WR in the second. I'm fine with hock if he falls to 19. I'm fine with Bradbury if he's the bpa.

But Marcus has what he should need. If he can't perform, again, then bye.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'd rather draft lock or grier and deal Mary than try yet again to prop him up.

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Oh yeah, that worked out soooooo well last year. Didn’t we have the 3rd best scoring defense and still missed the playoffs lol?

10. Fry

First-best makes the playoffs.

The problem last season didn't have anything to do with the talent surrounding the quarterback. The problem last year was the quarterback being injured all season. That's a constant over the last four years.

He ain't the guy. We're stuck with him this year, so we should make a play that helps us re-build a front seven that got pretty old pretty quickly. Continue to add youth and athleticism to that side of the ball.

Let the next QB try to win with the talent Mariota couldn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar