Free Agency 2018

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DoubleBlue, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I don't want to have glaring holes in the roster going into the draft. Looks like 1st round will need to be ILB. That's the big hole and there are no great FA left. Are we happy with the OLine? Conklin may miss time. Spain and Kline are good not great. Pugh and Mewhort are best available FA. Some decent backup veteran qbs and wrs left. Suh or Richardson would make this DLine elite. Plenty of safeties left if we decide we need one. The draft is deep at LB and DL. Not so much at Gaurd. Would really like us to bring in Pugh, especially since he can play tackle while Conklin is recovering.

2. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

How are Kenny Vaccaro and Eric Reid still out there with absolutely no news on either? They're both good players, I'm pretty shocked they're just hanging out there. Vaccaro is more of a FS, but I wouldn't mind either on the team.

I know Vaccaro has had some health issues, and Reid is being shied away from because of his kneeling, but I still think both are worth a visit at least.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

June 1 is the next big day right? Lots of post June 1 designations, so decent players may become available around then.

4. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Well, we're gonna need some DL in the draft and probably an ILB unless they plan to try Cyp there some. Id love to see us get Vaccaro or Reid so safety isn't also a need. Then ILB and DL are the only huge needs. We still need young talent at edge, a backup qb, wr depth, and another OL.

5. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Michael Bennet anyone?

D4862207-1C3A-4A0D-A51A-2FA3ED243563.png

:troll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar