Former Titans CB Logan Ryan insults Titans Fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Haha can you imagine the poor kid straight out of college having to be GoT's PSL customer service rep? Back in the day my dad had this PSL rep named Brock Hurtle he loved to mess with. He would send an angry email in all caps and say things like CALL ME IMMEDIATELY! well after business hours. The number Mr. Hurtle had on file for him was a Wal Mart burner phone that he turned on once every 3 months or so to listen to Brocks voicemails and laugh his ass off.

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Winner!
    Everything you said is spot on. AFC South on the line and with rain…..upper deck might have been a little over half full….if that.
    There are tickets for sale available to anyone and “locals” don’t buy them.
    Also, I love how players are “trash” etc once they leave. They could have had a stellar career here but once they are gone people pick out one game or one play to define their career. These are a couple of things that define a large section of the Titan “fan base”.

• Troll Troll x 1
  3. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

GTFO with that. I got to go to my first Titans game this year after going to the Music City Bowl and the atmospheres were very similar. Sure we saw some empty seats up top but the weather almost all afternoon was terrible. Plus if I’m not mistaken, I read the official attendance was like 69,100, just sort of the capacity. For a small market team that’s dealt with over a decade in our teams history of being mediocre at best, I’d say we have a great fan base

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. skitch

I’m not saying there is not a good fan base. There are great fans here. Having a good fan base does not always equate to ticket sales. What I’m saying is that people need to calm down a little when a statement is made that has some truth to it.

They can announce attendance all they want. It doesn’t matter. That is the number of tickets sold, not butts in the seats. The first year or so of “rebuilding”….there was still a waiting list for PSLs. I sat in a 3/4 full stadium several games where they announced attendance as another consecutive sell out (because of the full PSL sales)….3/4 full at best.

Glad you got to go to your first game. I hope you get to go to many more. This is my 20th year as a season ticket holder. I have a little bit more experience and reference here so calm down with the GTFO.

• Troll Troll x 1
  5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Bills and Browns both have excellent fan bases despite no Super Bowls.

There’s only one winner each year. That can’t be the only criteria for fans to show up.

Btw, I 100% agree with what posters have said about the titans lack of care for who buys the tickets, and lack of appreciation for PSL’s. But there has to be responsibility both ways. I’ve been to games where home fans leave early when we are winning…

This year has been noticeably louder than years past (at least on TV). If Titans get the 1 seed we will have an opportunity to show everyone how good of a fan base we really are. Make Nissan a tough place to play.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I’ve been a season ticket holder since they came to nashville. It is louder now than 10 years ago. But still not close to the franchises first 5 years here. The tailgating experience was off the chart. Then after the Super Bowl core we’re released the buzz dropped way off. Other than the 09 run that ended in 1st round exit, fans didn’t have much. And the organization let the game day experience go stale. I’ve been to a fair number of other venues. And I’m a big Preds season ticket holder as well. tgere are a few things, including the ticket management as you mentioned that help foster loyalty and allegiance. Titans just never embraced those moves and let the product die on the vine. I think it’s better than the past few years but I could list several ways the titans could definitely enhance their services that would result in fan loyalty equal to Browns, Bills etc.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 4
  7. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Well hopefully now that we are experiencing more success on the field they will start to care about those things more.

I think Vrabel and JRob care about it so maybe that’ll help make a difference too.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. skitch

I thought that was a pretty reasonable and fairly kind reply....that you rated as a troll post. So, how about this....
    Try attending more than ONE game before professing your expertise upon us "trolls" that have attended literally hundreds of them.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

Nah it was warranted. You have your nose up in the air just because you’re a 20 season whatever ticket holder. Sick of hearing people like you trash our fan base. We have a lot to be proud about now and you’re ruining the vibe

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  10. CaptainInsano02

CaptainInsano02 Starter

So yeah get the **** out of here

• Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar