Former Titans CB Logan Ryan insults Titans Fans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I thought he was insulting the fans before he left with his on the field play.

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

under appreciated sit com and under appreciated character

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

True- but don’t complain about your local fan base, especially when the franchise hasn’t won the Lombardi

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  5. Trent Walker

Trent Walker Special Teams Standout

The population of New York City is 8.4 million. The population of TENNESSEE is 6.8 million.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

And actor as a whole. His brief crybaby stoner character in Platoon says about how long he’s been around,

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

It’s coming.
    Most excellent character. He was awesome in that movie. **** it, I’m putting it on!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. kstone

kstone Starter

**** him. Him playing the role of a piece of burnt toast cost us the AFC Championship Game two years ago. **** him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He also had some good moments too..INT of Brady to seal that game and end Bradys NE career in a bad note...classic, I personally loved that!

if it wasn't for his 10 mil salary demand I think we would have been happy to have him as a Titan and his leadership.

EDIT:

Logan Ryan
    @RealLoganRyan

·
    23h

Meant NO disrespect to Titans fans. We won a lot of games and saved a lot of animals together. You guys have always been great to me.
    @RARF_official
    was born in TN. Nothing but love for yall

Good luck in the playoffs I’ll be at home watching

#29 Ontario Titan, Dec 31, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He's saying exactly what everyone that goes to games says. Lol.

You also have to think that Nashville is a rapidly growing area... People are coming and going and most people stick to rooting for their original/home team. The Tennessee Titans are also a "young" franchise by NFL standards. Older people were already fans of other teams before the Titans even existed etc. Plus, the Titans had a lot of down/mediocre years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar