Floyd Reese Resigns...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thnom, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not sure his head was the one I wanted, but it had too be somebody

Good luck with the Fish Jimbo

2. Well, I did want to let Brad Kassell go to the Lions as a RFA and dump Lamont Thompson before his option bonus last year, so I can't have been all bad...

3. maximus

maximus Starter

Agreed.
    Im no good on spelling I couldnt tell if resigned (was signed a new contract) or resigned (gone).

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Cant be any worse than Matt Millen

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

maybe he takes schwartz with him?

6. titanfan24

titanfan24 Guest

Remember the name Buddy Nix. He's a local guy and he's the behind the scenes guy that has helped the Chargers become an annual contender.

7. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Titans GM Floyd Reese Resigns

SUMMARY: Floyd Reese, whose contract was going to expire in February, resigned this morning. His primary responsibility as General Manager was to assemble talent through free agency and the draft. Reese has been in the NFL for 31 years and with the organization since 1986, starting as a linebackers coach. He moved to the front office as an assistant general manager in 1990 and became the GM in 1994. There is no word yet on a possible replacement.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

8. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

True. Tell you what... if you promise to bring back Jason Gesser I'll throw my endorsement behind you :))

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:yes:

See you Floyd. Mayberry ain't gonna be the same without you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Seems unlikely :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar