Fisher is 10 losses away

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

That and Gurley carries...I'm saying fishface goes over 350...easy.

2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I hope the Rams go no better than 3-13. Lose them all! Lock up #1 pick overall! All for Goff? LOL!

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Gurley better say goodbye to any hope of career longevity under Fisher.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

God, that would be truly sweet if the rams suck ass and we back into a second #1 pick overall in a row.

Would be one of the best things Fisher ever did for this franchise.

And we should do the same damn thing with it. Trade back, grab the top WR or CB available, get our second back and have two firsts again next season.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Trade back to the Rams for nearly the same ransom...

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Hopefully the offense gels this yr and then next yrs 2 first rnders can be impact defensive players

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We lock up #1 overall (thanks to Fishface) and then deal #1 in highway robbery form to Team X for them to take Deshaun Watson. Dream.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I might just literally die laughing at that.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I am a firm believer that you ALWAYS trade the top 3 picks. In my opinion there is rarely ever one single player that is better than 3, 4, or 5 good players that you can get by trading one of those top 3 picks. If you don't have Peyton Manning in the draft with a history of the "future NFL", trade that pick and make out like a bandit. You can do it every single season. Trade for picks, then take your first rounder next season and trade for picks, then take the first rounder for the next season, etc. etc. etc. You can do it endlessly.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that is how you build a roster for sure but at some point, hopefully, the difference between those players at the top and the good ones on your roster actually make a difference to the roster.

That is a good place to be. And I hope the Titans are there in a couple of years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar