Fiesta Bowl - Boise St. vs Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by IndyTitan, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IndyTitan

IndyTitan So Peter...

What a great game! I stayed up until 1:00am EST to watch what I think was one of the top 5 greatest college games I have ever seen.

You have to hand it to both teams for a great game! Oklahoma fell behind early, but did not quit. The Oklahoma QB showed some poise in the 4th quarter drive for the tie. I figured it was over when Oklahoma intercepted for a TD late in the 4th quarter. The Boise St. coach really has some stones with the play calling late in the fourth quarter. Give credit to the Boise St. players for executing when it really mattered the most.

Again, one of the most exciting college football games I have ever seen right behind Notre Dame/USC in 2005 and the Rose Bowl in 2006.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

what an exciting game.. and what an exciting end to the game.. 2 sweet plays by BSU

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Man I went to the bathroom twice during the fourth quarter, and I ended up missing a big play. Absolutely amazing game, I hope people had their Tivo going.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That's why I have a coffee can sitting beside my couch. :brow:

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar