Feeling Nostalgic; My First Post Might Not Have Been That Crazy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tuckfro42, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Meh @ Schaub..he's pretty average. Granted that's better than what we have atm..but he's nothing special. You might have had somethin if you said Matt Ryan.

3. Tuckfro42

I'll take that as a "yes, you were correct"

1000 posts!!!

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head.... I laughed so hard reading the replies in that thread. You got absolutely killed by everyone but now who's the one laughing? Live it up. haha

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. onthemove

onthemove Guest

We still would have had to hold our breath and worry about his health every week. Yes Matt Ryan would have been the jackpot, but unfortunately he was still in Boston College when that post was active, if memory serves me well.

Not bad for thinking ahead, Tuck Fro.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

he's much better then average...better then anything we've had since McNair..

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

You're gloating over Schaub?

While you're gloating, consider that if we would have never signed Collins. And, therefore we would not have gone 13-3 last year because Matt Schaub is no better than Billy Volek.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

He's not a franchise quarterback honestly. I don't see Schaub taking any team past the first round of playoffs. He doesn't strike fear in any secondary, honestly Andre Johnson does more for Schaub than vice versa. I think Vince or even that Mortensen kid could complete passes to Johnson day in day out.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Now thats just stupid.

Schaub > Volek > Collins

by far.

10. Tuckfro42

Not so much over Schaub, just the incredible forward thinking. Hey, maybe we wouldn't have been 13-3, but we might have won the Superbowl. At the least, we would not be 0-6 and wondering what we are going to do for a quarterback in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar