Fedex sucks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GeronimoJackson, Jun 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WV2SoCalTitan

WV2SoCalTitan Starter

Even though USPS just lost my package the other day, they are by far the fastest of the options. Shipping to east coast takes 2-3 days 4 max, ups is minimum of 5 days. I've never shipped with fedex but receiving experience has been good, usually a day early or at least by noon day of, ups usually comes 3-6 pm.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Never had a problem with Fedex, or UPS for that matter. USPS sucksmyballs

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I used to work in one of UPS's corporate offices back in the day.

The people who hate hard work are the people who hate working at UPS. There is no shortage of things to do at UPS.

Around holiday time, it's all hands on deck. Pretty much from November to January, there's a "Code freeze" and a lot of the corporate folks will help out your package handlers and people in the warehouses.

I loved it, personally. I miss working for UPS and I'd go back in a heart beat.

Ask me anything about UPS. Obviously, I don't represent them in anyway.

Yeah, there were some ****** package car drivers but they usually get fired after a few screw ups. The drivers, atleast where I was, had a super short leash.

If your package is delayed or lost, it's usually due to something ridiculous happening that is out of their control.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I will take ANY corporation that has to make it's money dealing with the public over ANY government agency...every time.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

We surprised the kids with a dog for Christmas and I had ordered a kennel to keep it in on Christmas Eve night. Was supposed to be delivered on the 23rd by USPS. I checked the tracking and it said "home unaccessible." I went outside to see if for some weird reason a tree had fallen or something, blocking my driveway or porch. Nope. Literally nothing blocking the porch or driveway in any way. But what was on the porch when I looked? ANOTHER package that USPS DID deliver! Just not the one I wanted/needed.

I was so mad. Had to run to Wal-Mart and pay more than 2x's the price for a kennel to keep the dog in.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

To be fair, I live on an island and if I get anything from UPS or FedEx I have to pay for the pilot's flight hours, room and board, coke and hookers and possibly give him a handy if he's into that. I'd rather not do any of that and just let my packages hitch a ride on all the commercial jets already on their way here.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

should have gotten a step stool... probably above the knob

not that you ever go above the knob...

LOL

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Boring Boring x 1
  8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Amen!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar