Favorite Ridiculous Movie Scenes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, Mar 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Instead of littering @Tennessy XO 's thread with crappy clips, I thought this deserved it's own thread.

Post your favorite b movie clips, funny oddities, cult classics or just downright stupid movie clips.

I'll start. Frankenstein decides to run over the healthcare professionals instead of the seniors in wheelchairs even though they would have yielded him more points.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Broken Record

How have I missed this?????

Hilarious.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Game over.
    Next thread..

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You've never seen Killer Klowns from Outer Space? Oh man, you are in for a treat.

There was a period when I was a kid and this movie was on TV all the damn time for some reason. I remember getting home from school and watching it whenever it was on.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The clowns also wrap their victims in cotton candy. It is the very definition of a "so bad it's good" movie.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Opening scene from "The Way of the Gun"

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Any of you ever watched Gozu? This is a few short clips but it doesn't do the amount of weirdness/ridiculous in this movie justice. The full birth scene is... well just watch the clips.

• WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  10. Broken Record

A Polish Vampire in Burbank 1983.

A spoof horror movie with all the sexual innuendo you can imagine. Absolutely horrible. The only "name" in the movie is Eddie Deezen who played the geek in Grease.

He told me he got left on set with no ride and never got paid. Ha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar