ESPN Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by hrudy18, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

thank god for the raiders

2. hrudy18

hrudy18 Camp Fodder

To bad we can't play them this year.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i dont know, think about hot embarassing it would be if we lost to them

4. Titan

Titan Guest

Dang, Im just glad to see were not last (YET). Looks like Titans and Raiders would make a good game. Who do you think would win??

5. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

So was our summary supposed to be negetive? I see it as a positive.

6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I can't believe we're not last..

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

After looking at the schedule, I can see us winning 2 MAYBE 3 unless something changes SOON. Dolphins look bad, and the Texans twice. Who knows though.

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

If we keep playing the way we have, we might not win a game. Collins sucks, Vince Young IMHO gives us the best chance to win, so he should be in there, and he would be getting valuable time.

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I am all for Vince starting, but at the same time I sadly have to disagree with putting him in now. It's atleast 5-6 games too early. He's still botching snaps although he is smart to immediately fall on them, it could cost us and him. Give him about 5-6 more games where he's getting in a series or two, maybe a quarter and it'll pay off big. He's already improved since the first game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar