ESPN Poll says LB is our biggest need?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

this poll shows what happens when you get thousands of people to vote about something they don't know about- the oline coming in 2nd with 31% obviously shows they have no clue how the the Titans were last season, but thats what happens when you don't get national exposure- Im kinda surprised WR didn't make the top 4, if you ask me it would be kind of the no-brainer, but hey what do you expect from clueless people- dumb poll that ESPN is having...

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

stopping the run is our biggest need

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You all just refuse to believe what I have been telling you. Yes, we have linebacker problems, but it's not at MLB. We were burned so badly in the NE game that they actually moved Sirmon over to OLB to stop the sweeps and screens. ESPN has it 100% correct. We aren't going to stop anyone until LB production increases. Sirmon is not the answer at OLB, but neither is Bulluck.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

bulluck is a good OLB i dont know what titans youve been watching...

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well if that's true, it certainly proves that our coaching staff are imbeciles. Putting the slowest linebacker to defend against outside runs is a BAD idea.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea if you think about it if we couldve stopped the run 1 game, against NE we woulda been in the playoffs.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yes, you also told me drew bennett would still be here while keith bulluck would be replace. some people love to be wrong.

8. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

DT is as big of a need as DE, CB, and WR?

I'm fine with Big Al, Starks, T. Brown, and Mahelona in the middle. A little more production from Starks would be nice, but otherwise I think that those four provide enough depth at that position. We have six or seven CBs currently and we are set there if Pac comes back. Safety, we have four players... that could be another player deep, but otherwise it's fine (if Lowry wins out in TC... that boy can bring the wood @ the Woodshed :) ). At WR, we have seven players (who the heck is Solomon Clinton :eh?: ). I think that another receiver would be nice to bring in, but I think that we need to see what talent we have before getting overloaded there. At DE, we have KVB and 4 back-up/rotation quality players. We need a DE in the first round of this draft, IMO. Oh, and we also need a playbook with some blitzing plays, Mr. Shwartz. :grrhee:

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

according to the Titans' website we have six, and that includes Clinton (whoever he is) and Givens (who I've seen people say probably won't be back until late in the season) I don't really trust anyone named Clinton, so we essentially have four, I'd like to have at least 5-6 serviceable recievers, I'd like to see us come out of the first two rounds with a reciever then take at least one more later on, to me that's the most glaring need, especially if Givens' knee is as bad as I've heard.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

we need to loose givens asap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar