EDGE

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

He is a bordeline 1st round talent. He's been mocked anywhere from 25 to outside the top 50 after his pro day.

Lattimore and Bosa were legit elite talents and widely considered the top players at they're position. Both were taken within the top 11 picks. Not exactly going out on a limb there.

Hubbard at 25 is simply a huge reach. We could trade down to the early 2nd round a likely still get him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Don't get me wrong, if he 'happens' to fall, which I don't feel he will.... and we're able to trade down, and lasso an additional 2nd rounder, then JROB is the GM of the Century in my book.. lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Broken Arrow

Screenshot_2018-04-10-08-20-39.png

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

To be fair, 90% of people called both of them.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

People said Joey Bosa would be “average” on here...Truth is, nobody knows how A guy will do at the next level. I do know one thing though, Jrob loves him some production...so it doesn’t surprise me that he will look at Hubbard

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Broken Arrow

really.. I distinctly remember, jelly legs and bust being a common float

7. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

Maybe on this board, where a lot of people don't watch football. In real draft communities he was a blue chip prospect.

Not taking away from you, just saying he was widely considered top 5-10 pick... and Latt was considered best CB in years.

8. Carp

Carp Starter

I don't get this. He wasn't a highly productive player. 13.5 TFL. 7 sacks. And this was his best year. Not even top 5 in the Big 10. Now those numbers are certainly respectable, but hardly what I would call highly productive.

If production is important, Ogbonnia Okronkwo should be the pick.

9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I like Okronkwo...Hubb played in 13 games every season...Ok didn’t, and that plays into it as well. The OSU thing plays into it as well (I imagine).

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

The other thing is, Goedert is similar to Zach Ertz, but slightly better blocking...If they think he is Ertz, do they pass on that? And are they sold on any pass rusher or ILB at that position over him? Just playing devils advocate btw...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar