EDGE

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

anything's possible- it's all speculation anyway -- but it is MAJOR SPECULATION pre combine.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Dane Brugler is mocking Sam Hubbard to us at 25

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

So he's just average cover ability i take it?

I just can't see him at 25 seeing how avery is top 5 run ilb and woodyard just barely missed the pro bowl....

Now a 2nd rd ilb most def..... But our pass rush was almost non existent from the rolb spot.... Cough...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

He has been projected before even our first round pick in most mocks already. Don’t think he’s going to fall that far, especially when he should test really well.

7. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

People are very aware of his physical capabilities. I doubt a good combine is going to change much. He may not make it to the end of the 2nd, but I don't see him going in the first unless he goes beyond expectations in the combine.

I'd say early to mid 2nd someone will take a shot on him.

8. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

He's an undersized edge rusher. Not necessarily what we want. Leonard and especially Smith would be better. I say wait until the middle rounds and get someone like Oren Burks or Vander Esch. There's a lot of depth at ILB this year, we should really be focusing on DL in the first round.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

He has been mocked in the first in almost every mock that I’ve seen lately....

10. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

Most Insider mocks aren't putting him in the first round. I've seen rumors of him dropping as low as third although with his physical skills I think that is an exaggeration. Even more casual drafts have him barely getting out of the first round though, so second round is legitimate, and most likely the most legitimate.

The league isn't nearly as high on him as fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar