Eddie is calling out the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I blame Jeff Fisher!

2. amy

amy Starter

They are grown men, they need to take responsibility for what they are not doing-playing like they want to win. I blame Fisher and lack of leadership in the locker room. They are acting exactly like their absent leader does when things go wrong-give up, pout, and run out of post game press conferences. I guess VY taught them well. But plays are called and they should try to execute them the best they can. Then, if they lose, they can point fingers at the coaching staff. As it is, they can't even carry out basic plays. The Colts are going to bury us, possibly worse than the Pats did.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Sheesh.....You guys really need to do homework:

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20101207/SPORTS01/12070327/2080/SPORTS

"They are not making mistakes on purpose, and if a guy keeps making a mistake then whose fault is it? It's mine. So you have to replace them,'' Fisher said. "If I have a repeat mistake-maker, at some point it falls on my shoulders, not theirs, and they understand that. At some point, then it becomes my responsibility.''

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That's fine but it would hewlp if our starting QB and best WR were out there playing. I don't think the players believe we can win now and that effects how they play even if they are trying hard.

Of course losing 5 games in a row will screw up anybody's confidence.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I blame Jeff fisher for everything, it makes a lot of sense to.

Seriously tho, this team is mad at their coach. And that is why we're seeing such a fall out now. They don't want to play for him anymore.

6. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

I blame McCareins

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Maybe the rest of the team wanted to walk out on Fisher too

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Just goes to show the media always doesn't get the story right. It's obvious that more went on then what was reported. I seriously doubt VY just up and went off because Fisher never came over to him and asked if he could play.

9. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

As with any company, the only person who should take any blame is the top of the house.......Bud Adams.

If Bud's gonna pretend to be a Manager, especially with the way he's acted, like it or not............... It's all on Bud.

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yes, but you should know by know that anything the media can blame Vince for, they will, especially anything that could possibly get blamed on Jeff Fisher. In fact, I'm sure it was Vince Young's fault that the Jaguars had over 200 yards rushing Sunday. Somehow, it must have been.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar