Eagles Fire Chip Kelly

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VondyP, Dec 29, 2015.

?
  1. Only as an OC

17.9%
  2. Only as an HC

28.3%
  3. As both HC and GM

3.8%
  4. Nope

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

A Chip and a Chair is not going to work for this franchise. We need to push All In on a better solution. All of this starts with the firing of RW. From there, I don't know. My feeling tells me that the cards will start to fall our way once Web is out. Instead of looking down at J- Deuce off, we may peek and see pocket Cowboys. We already have the key piece in place in Mary.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Huh?

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

My knee jerk reaction would be to agree. But maybe LeBeau would take it as a challenge. Maybe this is the kind of challenge he wants at this stage in his career. Buddy Ryan did the same thing at the end of his career when he joined the run and shoot Oilers. That team won 11 in a row. (Don't ask about the playoffs though)

4. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Well I hate to admit this but if Kelly makes being the GM a prerequisite to accepting the HC job, then I think Amy will acquiesce. The thinking would be he can't be worse than RW and we really don't have much talent to squander. Plus surely he's learned from his mistakes. In other words I wouldn't be surprised to hear the announcement by Monday.

5. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

If he was 20-30 years younger, maybe. But I think he's more of a traditionalist when it comes to the game. If he has to adapt himself to something this radical. I think he would say, I'm too old for this ---- and ride into the sunset and live happily ever after.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Just mixing a little poker language into the conversation.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I know dude how dumb do you think I am

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

oh it's because you're "a bigger fan than me"

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Ok I get it now.

10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

He's just given that title because they already had signed Horton as DC

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar