Eagles CB Worley arrested and tased.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rwill, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well getting arrested for meeting someone at a public place, and starbucks/McDonalds/Whatever are public places, is silly on the surface of it.

They should have left when they were asked to - period

but being arrested for trying to mind your own business is goofy. Took like 5 cops also. And they appeared ready to take own Al Kidah not American citizens.

Not a good show by the police IMO

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah.... Nashvegas has multiple taser deaths & that is just Nashvegas

cops need to 'control' :bs: results in people dead & cops are like - FU I had to control :bs:

they go to the taser because they dont feel like engaging and taking a suspect down physically.

IMO

and yes I expect a 100 pound female cop to take down a 250 pound man because THAT IS THE JOB

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Robert DziekaƄski Taser incident - Wikipedia

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

total :bs:

I have a 2003 Focus in my driveway with all but 200k on it. Gave it to my daughter. Very reliable vehicle. Like all cars with that much mileage & years it has had a couple of issues. But still running.

We liked it so much my wife got a 13 Focus which saw its end in 15 in a wreck

We liked them both so much my wife got a 15 Focus which she drove 40 miles to work this cold morning

Ford makes excellent cars as long as you change the oil... always the key with any auto

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

auto.... yeah my wifes 15 has an auto... not the greatest performing one I guess. But she has almost 60k on the thing in 2 years and it runs great. Its not a race car it is a commuter car.

I am sure the Focus RS has a different transmission - get one of those

FWIW the biggest component to fail on my 94 Ranger was the french transmission. Stupid frogs

6. The Hammer

Check the article

My mother has had two Focuses in a row where the tranny had to be replaced. And she is meticulous about servicing them. Also does not drive hard at all.

7. The Hammer

For the most part Ford has been solid. The Focus auto transmission issue is more of an anomaly. There have been a few other issues over the years too though. Like the pre-1996 3.8 L engines.

8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

The origination of the call (and many like this) is the business. If a private business wants you gone, or wants to tresspass you for any reason what so ever, they can and the police have to enforce it. I get that people always wants to blame the cops cause they are the easy target and thats fine. The issue here is that an employee at starbucks called and wanted the men gone, based on company policy. The officers asked them to leave politely and they did not.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Been driving ford a long time. Good vehicles.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar