Dream Team Draft: Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by citizenthom, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

What is going on? A couple guys AWOL and Sardis picking guys already taken. Hope he checks in soon.

Nep is on the clock til like 5am.

Wake up guys!:)

Gut

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Yep. I guess I am waiting until 7pm tonight (my time) before my next pick.

I'll be at a football game tonight so my pick probably won't be in until about 9am ET.

The game I am going to is the 1st of the Annual Rugby League games between Queensland (my state) and NSW (loser-ville). Here's a taste of what I can expect.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JV2ETExznCg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How on earth Dane Neilson got a game is beyond me.

4. Carpy

Without GI or Hodges, I think QLD were just looking for some size in the centres to match up on Gasnier. I do have concerns about his alignment in Defence but so long as we bash them up front, I think we'll be fine.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There are surely better players? I don't rate him and he runs east/west too much.

6. Carpy

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Who's on the clock and which teams are on pause???

Gut

8. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Carpy is on the clock and I think finnebosch is on pause and Sargo still has to repick his pouncey selection because he was already taken

9. citizenthom

citizenthom Rookie

Like TBaker said, Carpy's on the clock; only Finnebosch is paused. Sargo got un-paused by making one of his missed picks. I PMed him about redoing the Pouncey pick.

10. Carpy

Sorry guys, meant to pre-draft before I went to bed last night but forgot.

Damn you TBaker - Jackson was going to be my pick.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar